Courses at BSB
MBA for executives
The MBA for executives course is aimed at young, ambitious business management professionals seeking an affordable and effective way of furthering their careers. The programme is taught on a convenient modular basis, ideal for busy executives, by both local and visiting lecturers renowned in their various fields of international business.
The course is run on a part-time basis. Students are expected to attend a full weekend of taught modules every six to eight weeks and to supplement this with personal study, preparation and coursework.
The students will be initially registered on an LSC Postgraduate Diploma Programme. Students who complete the Postgraduate Diploma programme will then register for the Major Project phase with Anglia Ruskin University to obtain the MBA degree. The entire course can be completed in Armenia. Students also have the option of completing the final semester at other LSC Group campuses.
£ 4,950 (For International Students)
£ 2,950 (For Local Students)
- Bachelors degree from a recognised university with good grades (should be equivalent to a UK Bachelors (Hons) degree)
- Applicants should be at least 21 years of age
- Appropriate level of Professional Experience
- The minimum English language requirement is an IELTS overall score of 6.0
- Financial Analysis, Management and Entrepreneurship
- Managing Human Capital and Leadership
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- Research Methodology
Electives (any two)
- International Marketing Management
- Corporate Finance
- International Business
Students will be required to undertake one of the following approved methods of study. This is subject to approval by their Course Leader:
- Integrated Case Study
- Business Development Proposal
* Modules listed above may vary depending on changes to the syllabus.
**BSB Armenia offers country-specific bursaries from time to time.
Prices are subject to change. Please contact BSB Armenia for more details.